Monday, January 12, 2015

I am just about done hearing about the damn leaks in the ceiling. Jessica Star emailed me (again) about some water dripping in her shower. Her shower! That is what it's made for, isn't it?

Whatever. I fixed the shower. It took until 4 pm, though, because I had to sweep up all the glitter people tracked into the lobby first. I know Jessica was one of them, too, because I saw her on the monitors shaking it out of her shoes. Her parents seem like good people, though. I saw them on the cameras too. What they did to raise such a rude, selfish woman I'll never know.

In other news, I saw Troy again. He's working at the cupcake store down the street. How he got that job I have no idea, because I certainly didn't give him any references! I don't think he saw me, though, thank God.

Still haven't had any interested renters in 316. I guess my cameras will have to go elsewhere. Maybe that tall Russian girl's rooms? She seems like she needs a little outside supervision. A little guidance to point her in the right direction, towards behaving better than she is now.

That's all I want, really. I just want people to behave themselves in a civilized manner.

And if they won't?  Well, that's where I come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment